Pages

WE LOVE MUSIC

.

Labels

Monday 19 October 2015

The Acoustic Dreams Ep



Some things take forever to make, things like making music that is perfect; music that everybody like is almost impossible to make. I decided to finish, maybe pause for a while , then show the world what I've been working on, i had to give these lines I've been writing a voice! i hope you like it, share it and maybe someday come watch me perform in a concert!

The first track "Fancy Night" from my  Debut Ep dropped on the 17th of October, 2015.
Acoustic Dreams Contains 4 songs!  I will be releasing  new tracks subsequently, every Saturday on SoundCloud and other streaming sites.

The Acoustic Dreams Ep has songs Ranging from Soft sounding mellow guitars in Politicians and EDM influenced "Some Mornings".  You can follow me on  Facebook, Twitter or Instagram For direct news on the Release of new tracks from Acoustic Dreams Ep and other music works.

Listen to Fancy Night here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment